WHY HOOMANO FINANCIAL?
We’re a small private money lender dedicated to helping real estate investors, rehabbers and flippers in the greater St. Louis area. We’ve been serving investors with private loans and hard-money loans since 2011.
We’ve made a choice to stay small and local in St. Louis so we can be the best resource possible for our real estate borrowers. We truly like our clients and try to be easy and enjoyable to work with so they’ll come back to us for many years. We strive to be more than just a private money source, but instead a true resource and support for all of our borrowers. We want to provide the easiest hard money loan you’ll ever receive.
To Empower our Client’s Efforts and Goals.
Our Core Values:
1) We work together to win together.
2) We treat all of our clients and associates with Respect and Dignity.
3) We strive for continuous Growth and Improvement.
4) We do what we say we will do.
5) We build Long-Term Relationships not just one-time deals.
How Can We Help You?
- We can help by providing a Proof of Funds Letter.
- We can help you when you have a great real estate deal on your hands and just need some fast funding to make it work.
- We can help with loans on quick flips.
- We can help with longer rehabs and investments.
- We can help with short-term private funding while carrying your project to a long-term funding solution.
- We can help you with project advice on tricky parts of your rehab.
- We can help you by providing lists of reputable subs and vendors we’ve worked with in the past.
- We can help you by being a reference for your future deals.
- How else can we help you? Let us know!
What Is a Hard Money Loan?
A Hard Money Loan is an asset-based loan secured by real estate. It’s offered by a private lender and is also referred to as a rehab loan or private financing. Investors often use hard money loans because they will finance investment properties that bank loans won’t or can’t. In addition, they close quickly, so the investor can compete with the short timeline of an all-cash buyer. You’ll have access to a lot more deals in the St. Louis area.